November 8, 2014
Hey true believers and Infinity fans alike,
After a long time of having very little to announce, I and the entire Castle Infinity team are pleased to announce the release of Dinobuild 38, AKA “The Monkey Wrench Patch”. Sam and Gail in conjunction with Jeff Chelko have been tirelessly blasting some of the most longstanding dankalanger’s out of the circuits that connect you to the Castle.
Build 38 includes:
- Additional stability increases between you and the Castle.
- SCHTICK score is now working properly. Can you be number one on the Big Board?
- All SCHTICK booths are now working properly. No more client crashes. (Frying pan heads for everyone!)
- Team and Community Sectors are now fixed. Opening up five never before defeated sectors of the Castle, including a new three person challenge sector! Do you have what it takes to beat CheezOwie? How about face two of your friends in Rodney’s Obstacle Track, now open! (And more surprises yet to be found!)
- It turns out Grandma Pearl was holding onto one of the Scramtrack bolts that unlocked the way to Hrozz. (She didn’t want you to get hurt “snookums”!) Scramtrack is now back to full functionality and the way to Hrozz is clear. Get in there kid!
- No more crashing when listening to the R.O.C.K. song. Fixes error that caused the game to crash when viewing the credits.
I’d like to apologize to all of you for how long this build has taken to come out. Sam and Gail do their part, but the rest of us Architects have full-time jobs and family commitments, so sometimes progress can be slower than either of us would like. With this update, we’ve paved a bit of the way forward to make future updates smoother, though there’s still a bit to go. What we can promise is to be communicative with you, the community, and provide opportunities for you to get feedback and see exactly what we’re working on next. More to come…